COB technology is an emerging LED packaging technology, which is different from traditional SMD surface mount packaging. It integrates light-emitting chips into PCB boards instead of soldering them one by one. COB effectively improves the luminous color of LED displays, reduces risks, and reduces costs.
The COB LED display screen has the following detailed features:
- High pixel density COB LED screens have a high pixel density, which can provide clearer and more delicate images. Through COB technology packaging, multiple LED chips can be combined on a single substrate to achieve higher pixel density, which means more pixels per square inch (PPI) and a more delicate image.
- High brightness and contrast COB LED screen uses LED beads with high brightness, which can provide a very bright image. At the same time, they have high contrast, which can present clearer and more vivid images. Due to the higher pixel density achieved by COB LED screens, the image is more uniform, avoiding grainy and uneven colors.
- Ultra thin design The COB LED screen adopts COB packaging technology, which can encapsulate LED beads in a very small space, thus achieving the ultra-thin design of the screen. The COB LED screen can also be customized and designed according to different usage scenarios to meet the needs of different places.
- High stability and reliability The COB LED screen adopts high-quality LED beads and electronic components, which have high stability and reliability. The COB LED screen has a long working life, is less prone to malfunctions, and reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- Energy saving and environmental protection COB LED screen uses LED beads as light sources, which have lower power consumption and longer lifespan compared to traditional display screens. At the same time, they are more environmentally friendly, reducing energy waste and environmental pollution.
Overall, as a new type of LED display technology, COB LED screen has broad prospects for future applications. Its high brightness, high contrast, better uniformity, lower power consumption, and longer lifespan make it widely applicable in advertising, exhibitions, performances, sports venues, cinemas, and other fields.