Here we list some questions to let you know more about our LED screen!
(1) The relationship between effective sight distance and actual site size;
(2) Pixel size and resolution;
(3) Estimation of area based on units;
(4) Space for screen mechanical installation and maintenance operation;
(5) The influence of screen tilt angle on distance.
Our production time is around two weeks;
By sea is around one month;
By air is around 7 to 10 days;
(1) The need to display content;
(2) Confirmation of visual distance and perspective;
(3) Requirements for screen resolution;
(4) Requirements for installation environment;
(5) Cost control;
Synchronous and asynchronous are relative to the computer. The synchronous system refers to the LED display screen control system that synchronizes the content displayed on the display screen with the computer display screen; The asynchronous system refers to a control system that stores the edited display data of a computer in advance in the display screen control system. After the computer is turned off, it will not affect the normal display of the LED display screen. Such a control system is called an asynchronous control system.
We have various international certificates, such as CE-LVD, CE-EMC, IEC, FCC, ROHS and so on.