LED floor tile screen is a personalized LED display screen specially designed for the ground. Compared with traditional LED displays, LED floor tile screens have been specially designed and processed in terms of load-bearing, protective performance and heat dissipation performance, so that they can adapt to high-intensity trampling and operate normally for a long time.
The LED interactive floor tile screen is based on the LED floor tile screen and adds a sensor interactive function. With the help of infrared sensors, people’s movement trajectories can be tracked, and real-time picture effects can be presented following the activities of the human body. This can achieve effects such as actors walking with the audience, water ripples appearing under their feet, flowers blooming, etc.
In fact, the lamp beads, module kits and cabinets used in the LED floor tile screen are not very different from ordinary LED screens. However, considering that the high-definition LED floor tile screen is stepped on, the load-bearing capacity of the cabinet will be considered, and the Add an acrylic mask or acrylic glass on the module to protect the lamp beads from being stepped on. The LED interactive floor tile screen is loaded with radar interactive equipment on the basis of the LED floor tile screen to provide a better service experience for the audience.
LED floor tile screen principle:
1. The multimedia interactive system consists of an image motion capture device, a data transceiver, a data processor and an LED floor tile screen.
2. The image motion capture device captures and collects participants’ images and motion data.
3. The function of the data transceiver is to realize express transmission of data back and forth between motion captures.
4. The data processor is the core part that realizes real-time interaction between participants and various effects. It analyzes and processes the collected image and action data, and merges it with the data inherent in the processor.
The components of the interactive LED floor tile screen system:
1. The signal collection part captures and displays according to interactive needs. The capture equipment includes sensor chips, video cameras, cameras, etc.;
2. Signal processing part, which analyzes the data collected in real time and connects the generated data with the virtual scene system;
3. In the imaging part, interactive materials and floor tile display equipment are used to present the image at a specific location. The LED floor tile screen can be used as a carrier for interactive image display;
4. Auxiliary equipment, such as transmission lines, installation components, interactive main control, computers, engineering wiring audio devices, etc.
LED floor screens have a wide range of applications, and their attention-grabbing and creative interactivity make them useful in multiple industries.
Entertainment venues: Entertainment venues such as amusement parks, theme parks, entertainment centers and nightclubs use LED floor screens to increase fun and interactivity. These screens can be used to create immersive experiences such as interactive games, musical performances or visuals on the floor. The stage uses a p3.91 LED display model, which can dynamically play video content, step on, and has a built-in sensor chip to track foot movements, presenting timely interactive picture effects and enabling interaction with people, which is very interesting.