1. Keep the humidity of the environment where the LED screen is used, and do not let anything with moisture enter your LED screen. Applying power to a full-color LED screen that contains humidity will cause corrosion of the components of the full-color screen, resulting in permanent damage.
2. To avoid touching the LED screen, we can choose passive protection and active protection. Try to keep items that may cause damage to the full-color LED screen away from the screen. When cleaning the screen, wipe it as gently as possible to remove any damage. The possibility is reduced to a minimum.
3. The LED screen has the closest relationship with our users, so cleaning and maintenance work is also very necessary. Exposure to wind, sun, dust, etc. in the outdoor environment for a long time will easily cause it to become dirty. After a period of time, the screen will definitely be covered with dust. This needs to be cleaned in time to prevent dust from covering the surface for a long time and affecting the viewing effect.
4. The power supply is required to be stable and well-grounded. Do not use it under harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning weather.
5. It is strictly forbidden to allow water, iron powder and other metal objects that are easily conductive to enter the screen. The LED display screen should be placed in a low-dust environment as much as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will cause damage to the circuit. If water enters due to various reasons, please cut off the power immediately and contact maintenance personnel until the display panel inside the screen is dry before use.
6. LED screen switching sequence:
A: First turn on the control computer so that it can run normally, and then turn on the large LED display screen.
B: Turn off the LED screen first, then turn off the computer.
7. When playing, do not stay in all-white, all-red, all-green, all-blue, etc. bright screens for a long time to avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LED lamp beads, and affecting the service life of the display. Do not disassemble or splice the screen at will!
8. It is recommended that the LED screen rest time is more than 2 hours a day, and the large LED screen should be used at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally, the screen is turned on at least once a month and lit for more than 2 hours.
9. The surface of the LED screen can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or vacuum cleaner. It cannot be wiped directly with a wet cloth.
10. The LED screen needs to be checked regularly to see if it is working properly and whether the circuit is damaged. If it does not work, it must be replaced in time. If the circuit is damaged, it must be repaired or replaced in time. Non-professionals are prohibited from touching the internal circuits of the large LED screen to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuits; if there is a problem, please ask professionals to repair it.